Cunningham for NYC
The Brian Cunningham campaign is currently seeking interns to join our progressive campaign. Our Internship Program is designed to provide young people with practical, first hand experience on a political campaign. Our interns gain experience producing substantial, high caliber work that will greatly influence the success of our campaign. Each Intern will specialize in one of three categories: Communications, Finance, or Field Organizing. Every Intern, however, will be involved in the organizing component of the campaign.
They will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with senior campaign staff and learn the ins-and-outs of running a grassroots political campaign.
The Internship Program places a strong emphasis on professional development and training. Interns are given high levels of responsibility and are considered integral members of the team.
They are given the opportunity to gain experience outside their department. Some of the skills a Intern can expect to gain include: call-time management, event planning, issue/candidate research, new media communications, and organizing. The campaign is committed to each Intern's success and will have the opportunity to seek feedback through formal performance reviews.
- Self motivated individuals who can work independently and thrive on delivering results
- Committed to collaboration and team-work
- Possess exceptionally strong writing and grammar skills
- Exceptionally strong communicators
- Passionate about politics, coalition building, and civic engagement
- Willing to commit a minimum of 10 hours a week
How to Apply:
Please complete the form below, please be sure to include:
- First and last name
- Your email address
- The subject line: Cunningham for NYC Fellowship
- A short paragraph telling us about yourself and why you are interested in participating in the Cunningham for NYC Fellowship
*If you have additional question please contact
Kevin Lata; Field Director for Cunningham for NYC: (804) 441-5821 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org